1/2 cup of flour makes about 30 Pani Puris.
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Topics @ http://www.bhavnainthekitchen.com
Download Bhavna’s Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
Like me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/superveggiedelight
Tweet with me on TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/bhavnaskitchen
Fine semolina 1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dough for puris)
Black gram flour 1 Tablespoon (For dough for puris)
Salt 1 Pinch (For dough for puris)
Club soda 1 Cup (16 tbs) (or 1/4 tsp baking soda mixed in 1/4 cup water)
For making puris :
1. In a bowl mix rawa, urad flour and salt.
2. Add club soda, knead to form dough and wrap in a dry kitchen towel.
3. Pat lightly with little water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. Remove a small blueberry size portion of the dough and roll into small puri.
6. Alternately apply a little ghee over the rolling board, roll into a thin big puri and cut using a small cup or else use a tortilla maker to make puris.
7. Heat oil to medium heat in a deep fry pan and fry the puris such that they are crisp and puffy.
Let puris get dry or pop them into oven to make crispy.